The old Ball Bridge before and after the masked man with the weed-whacker cleared this summer's crop of stubborn weeds. Last year, after close to two decade's worth of saplings and weeds were removed (by the same masked man), it got many of us thinking about how to celebrate this cool bit of Windsor's past. Obviously weeds grow faster than ideas, but for now we can go back to thinking! Built in 1894 by C.H. Ball at his mill in East Windsor (near the intersection of Old Route 9 and Worthington Rd), the bridge has been sitting behind Windsor's Historical House since the early 1990's when it was moved from its original location crossing Holiday Brook on Holiday Cottage Road in Dalton. Stop by sometime and check it out!